On a daily basis, a predominately female group (who are energetic and enthusiastic) “takes a home apart” and recreates it on a smaller scale. We are looking for team members who can pack, unpack, organize and think on their feet. You must be a team player and understand that although this is physically challenging, it is also very rewarding.
PACKER/ORGANIZER/MOVE COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
If you want:
- The ability to be self-reliant
- The ability to put your home organizing skills to work
- The ability to help others get rid of “clutter”
- The opportunity to work with seniors
- Flexibility in your schedule
- A physically challenging work environment
- An opportunity to be a part of a small team
- Satisfaction in creating a home
- The opportunity to see instant results in a work process
- The opportunity to work in a new place each day
- The ability to advance
- The opportunity to work with a small company
Our jobs are predominantly Monday through Friday, sometimes Saturdays are required. Jobs begin at 8:00 a.m. each morning. There is opportunity to advance to a Team Leader position.
Apply in person only at 1115 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Suite A-5, Belleair, FL 33756. Applications will be accepted in person only, Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
We do not accept resumes by e-mail; you must apply in person.